Your home requires a lot of home improvement and service jobs are done regularly, and some of which can be DIY. However, in some instances like installing a new roof, repairing an old roof or treating leakage, one has no other go than to hire a professional roofing contractor. A good quality roof not only keeps the moisture at bay, protects your house interiors from climatic conditions and also adds value to the property. It is one-time investment worth splurging considering how long-lasting and durable it is. Roofing contractors will analyze your house size, issues faced, climatic conditions, durability and budget expectation of the client and suggest a roof type accordingly. Professional buy the raw materials from the manufacturers and install it for you accordingly. New roof installation is a time-consuming job, and roofing contractors charge differently based on various factors.
Popular residential roofing types available
- Asphalt shingles
- Ceramic roofing tiles
- Slate roof shingles
- Metal roofing
- Wooden roofing
Most requested roof types
Professional experts deal in various kinds of roofing material and installation services. They also help maintain it by providing roof painting, roof cleaning and roof repairing services. Based on your house type, climate and your budget experts will suggest you the right roofing type. However, some of the most commonly requested roof types are mentioned below:
- JKSSB Jr Statistical Assistant Result PDF, Download here
- JKSSB Update for COVID Positive Candidates, Upcoming Exams
- JKSSB Important Update regarding Percentile and Marks
- JKSSB Class IV preference notice for PwD category candidates
- JKBOPEE NEET PG Name-Wise Merit List PDF, download here
- Concrete roof
- Green roof
- Solar roof
- Slate roof
- Fibre glass roof
- Plastic roofing
- Metal sheet roof
Questions to ask a roofing contractor in Srinagar before hiring them
The market is filled with numerous roofing contractor experts. The task lies in filtering out the right expert that matches your needs effortlessly. Hiring the right roofing contractor makes the entire service experience pleasant and hassle-free. Get to know the expert better before hiring them by asking them these fundamental questions.
- How many years of experience do you have? What are the different types of roofing services you provide?
- Does the existing roof needs repair or should be replaced?
- How much does installing a new roof cost?
- What are the different types of roofing sheets available? Which is the best roofing style for my home?
- How long will it take to install?
- How much is the warranty period?
- What are the dos and don’ts post installing a new roof?
Getting answers to the above questions will give you a fair idea about the expert’s services and the potential to deliver the same.