Provisional Select List of candidates recommended for Admission to B. Ed.
Jammu Course-2021 in Govt. College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu;
Fourth list & Waiting List thereof.
Consequent upon receipt of shortfall from Govt. College of Education, Canal Road,
Jammu after the last date of joining of selected candidates pursuant to Notification No. 139-
BOPEE of 2021 dated 08-12-2021 and subject to having passed B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/BCA/BBA or
its equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution according to (10+2+3)
pattern with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in case of
Open Merit candidates and 45% of marks in aggregate in case of Reserved Category
Candidates on or before the date of declaration of result for B.Ed. Jammu-2021.
the waiting list which shall be operated by the Principal of the concerned College on 28th of December, 2021 purely on the basis of Ranks allotted to the candidates and not on the basis
of first come first, provided there is any shortfall in one or more categories with respect to
The Principal of the College will get the following certificates in original verified from
the Incharge admission and countersigned by him/her before allowing the candidates to
complete their admission formalities.
- Qualifying Marks Certificate (10+2+3);
- Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K / Ladakh (for candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent Authority of UT of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate);
- Category Certificate, if any;
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate and
- Any other certificate required by the College in accordance with the rules.