Conduct of Computer Based Type Test (Skill Test) Phase II of Kashmir based
candidates for the post of Junior Assistant, Cadre x Clerk, Casher, Jr Assistant
/Computer-cum-Jr Assistant/ Clerk/Store Attendant and Welfare Organizer,
UT Cadre, Divisional Cadres and various Districts, Advertisement
Notification Nos 04, 05, 06 and 07 of 2020 and 01, 02 and 03 of 2021-
In continuation to this office notice no SSB/COE/2021/6983-94 dated 12-10-2021 the
TYPE-TEST (Skill Test) of Phase II Kashmir Based candidates on Computer
Key Board who have applied for the posts of Junior Assistant, Cadrex Clerk,
Casher, Jr Assistant /Computer-cum-Jr Assistant/ Clerk/Store Attendent and
Welfare Organizer, UT Cadre, Divisional Cadres and various Districts,
Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06 and 07 of 2020 and 01, 02 and 03 of
2021 shall be conducted w.e.f. 15th of November, 2021 onwards at NIELIT
(formerly DOEACC), Old Airport Road, Rangreth, Budgam as per the candidates /
items schedule annexed at Annexure “A” of this notice.
This notification alongwith detailed list of candidates called for TYPE-TEST
(Skill Test) in Phase II shown in annexure “A” is ALSO AVAILABLE on the
official website of the Board, i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in
Candidates who are scheduled in the said test are advised to download their
Admit Cards from our official website of the Board i.e (www.jkssb.nic.in) from
today i.e 03-11-2021 onwards.
The candidates will not be permitted entry into Type test venue without the
Admit Card and a valid photo identity which shows the photo clearly. Please
again note that apart from Admit Card, the candidates shall be required to
produce a photo identity card (Aadhar/Voter Identity Card / Driving License /
Passport / Pan Card / Ration Card / Student Identity Card / Identity Card
Issued by Competent Authority) as proof of your identity at the time of the
- The candidates must note their admit Card will be checked at a registration
counter at the Venue.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated / tampered
documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information
shall render him / her liable to criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred
permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by
the Board. Also canvassing / lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the
- A candidate who fails to appear in the test on the scheduled date & time, shall not be
allowed to appear in the test for the mentioned notification on any subsequent date and
shall be disqualified for any further consideration on this account.
- No supplementary type-test (of the candidates who happen to miss the type test scheduled herein) shall be conducted by the Board on any ground
- Only those candidates who achieve an accuracy of typing of 90% or above and
a type-speed of minimum 35 words per minute shall be considered qualified
for second stage.
No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the interview.
- The candidates are advised to bring two recent photographs and
Photostat copy of each certificate self-attested by the candidate
for depositing with the Board on the scheduled date and time in
addition to original documents, failing which no claim / objection
in this regard shall be entertained.
- The candidate(s) who fail to appear in the Type Test on the given
date shall forfeit his right of consideration.
- The candidates are hereby directed that Wearing of masks is
mandatory during type test and also advised to carry hand
sanitizer for their personal use.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in the office premises.
- The Third phase schedule of Type Test (Skill Test) shall be issued