List of candidates falling under consideration zone for various
posts of Health and Medical Education Department advertised vide
Advertisement Notification No.02 of 2021 dated: 26-03-2021 for
which the CBT Examination conducted from 17th August 2021 to
25th August 2021.
The Domain wise list candidates falling in consideration zone and figuring in Annexure
“A” to this notice have been provisionally called for Counselling-cum Document
Verification on the basis of final score/merit.
The candidates figuring in the aforesaid Annexure “A”, in the numbers as will be
deemed necessary, to appear before the Counselling Cum Document Verification
Committee, on the dates which shall be notified, separately, by the J&K
Services Selection Board, along with the following documents in original:-
- Copy of Online Application form.
- D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma /Marks card).
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate.
- 10+2 Marks sheet /Diploma.
- Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates, who have obtained degrees from the Universities/ Colleges/Institutes outside the State of J&K, other than Central Universities
- Other documents as per prescribed qualification shown in the advertisement.
- Additionally, the candidates are also required to produce a self-attested photocopy
of each document/certificate/Online application form on the day of Counselling –
cum Document Verification.
- Candidates are figuring in reserved categories, purely on the basis of details they
have incorporated in their data i.e online application form. Their respective
claims on this account are further subject to production of valid reserved category
certificate at the time of Counselling-Cum Document Verification, in addition to
the normal process of verification indicated at para 06(ii).
- The list and subsequent selection shall be subject to outcome of any writ
petition(s), if any, pending before the competent Court of Law.