Admission Notification for conduct of Common Entrance Test for (10thbased) Para Medical Diploma (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses 2021.
Online Applications, duly affixed with latest coloured photograph, thumb impression and signature are invited from Domiciles of the Union Territories of J&K /Ladakh, who are eligible and desirous for appearing in the Common Entrance Test for admission to (10thbased) Para-Medical
Diploma (FMPHW/ MMPI-IW) Courses for the academic session 2021.
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of the BOPEE during the office hours and working days only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590/ / 0191-2470102/0191-2479371 and or email- at firstname.lastname@example.org any assistance / guidance in this regard.
Submission of Online Application Forms
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self-attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form:-
- domicile certificate of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (Domicile Certificate, if not issued, at the time of filling up of online Application Form, the candidate can upload an undertaking certifying that he/she shall submit / produce the same at the time of counselling/admission). For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate
- Qualifying marks (10thclass) certificate; ( where result is declared)
- Date of Birth Certificate(Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board & not to be issued by the Municipal Committee); and
- Reserved category certificate, if any,
- Any other documents, as requested.
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s) vide any order as may be issued by the Government subsequently.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
Para-Medical Diploma Courses: (FMPHW/ MMPHW)
A candidate must:
- be a domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh
- have passed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Science & Math subjects;
- be medically fit.
- The candidates appearing/appeared in 10thclass examination 2021 can also apply, provided such candidates have qualified the examination at the time of declaration of the result in the Entrance Test /on the date of counselling /allotment as may be notified by the Board.
- Their Entrance Test result shall remain withheld unless they produce the necessary certificate of qualifying the 10thClass examination
The syllabus, the tentative number of seats, Reservation Policy etc. for the examination are
given in the e-Brochure. The examination shall be conducted in one sitting of two hours duration and
the paper shall contain 120 questions comprising different sections.
The eligibility is bare minimum/provisional and shall be subject to such changes/bench marks
as may be fixed by the Para-Medical Council. The Board shall on receipt of any such communication
from the concerned authority/Council notify the same, which shall govern the eligibility criteria.
The information provided by the candidates in the online Application Form cannot be verified
from the original documents by the BOPEE officials before admission of candidates.
The information on the Application Form downloaded page or on the Admit Card of candidate
shall in no case be construed as an acceptance of such information/category certificate by the
Therefore, if at any stage, it is found that a candidate has provided false or incorrect
information in respect of any eligibility condition(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled
without any further notice/affording any opportunity to him/her;
Original Documents required to be submitted in the Institution at the time of Admission:
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examinations (10thclass marks certificate);
- Date of birth (Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate) from a recognized Board;
- Domicile Certificate for candidates belonging to UT of J&K and ST certificate as a Domicile for candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh ;
- Category Certificate, if any;
- Any other document as may be required by the Institution.